1. These practice tests DO NOT contain actual exam questions and answers. Use of real questions and answers is prohibited by the Oracle Certification program and would endanger your certification status. All questions and answers used in Oracle Certification Prep practice tests have been provided to Oracle with an offer to replace any item that Oracle University feels is too close to a production question.
2. The exam fee covers a single attempt at a timed test. If you do not complete the practice test in the time allotted, you will not be allowed to complete it or see the remaining questions unless you pay to retake the test. This behavior is part of the design. The practice tests are intended to act as much like the production exam as possible, including the question count and enforced time limit. If this model is not acceptable to you, PLEASE do not purchase one of these tests. Before starting a test, make sure you have sufficient time to complete it -- they cannot be paused once the test has begun.
3. Unlike other vendors, there is no 'study mode' to Oracle Certification Prep practice tests. These tests are designed to provide certification candidates with a means to determine how prepared they are for the real exam at a fraction of the price. The test does not display the correct answers nor a list of the specific questions missed. When the practice test has been completed, test takers will be immediately presented with a screen that displays the percentage of questions answered correct by section -- similar to the image below.
4. Candidates who pass a given practice test will be able to access a PDF certificate indicating they passed. Be aware that Oracle Certification Prep is not a certifying authority. The certificate is made available for candidates who might have a need to demonstrate they passed -- or people who just really like seeing their name on certificates. If you want a hard copy, you must print up the PDF certificate. A hard copy will not be sent to you.
5. There are no guarantees in life. The two most reputable Oracle practice test vendors, Transcender and Self Test Software do offer a Pass Guarantee to purchasers of their practice tests. However, all they refund is the purchase price of their practice test... minus shipping. Because their practice tests cost so much, the guarantee is slightly comforting. However, to get the refund, you must fail either one exam (Transcender) or two exams (STS) within a set time period in order to get a refund. You will still be out ~$250-$500 in testing fees. Implementing a similar guarantee would require raising the cost of the Oracle Certification Prep practice tests in order to cover the administrative requirements of processing refunds. Our preference is to provide practice tests at the best price possible rather than charging everyone more to offer such a guarantee.
6. I want these exams to be 100% defect free. Making sure that is the case is extremely difficult. I want your help and I will reimburse you for it. If you locate one or more problems on a practice exam and are the first to report it via the 'Contact' page of this site, you will be reimbursed with a voucher for a practice test once the problem has been verified. Report one error and get a voucher for $4, two for a $8 voucher, three for a $12 voucher, or four for a free exam voucher.